Friday, September 11, 2015

Classroom Reveal!

Phew! It has been a CRAZY two weeks of school! I was hoping to have everything completed a long time ago, but that just didn't happen. My caseload increased from 16 to 21 this year, with other kids on the IEP horizon. I didn't think it would make a big difference, but it has! But anyway, back to the original purpose of this post: My classroom reveal! It's still not perfect, but I wanted to share the what I'm starting the year with, and possibly update as I create more resources for my classroom.
Classroom view from the door.

CLICK HERE to see my entire classroom reveal. If you enjoy reveals, I have good news for you! In addition to this reveal, you get another reveal in January! Since my school is moving to a holding school over winter break while our current school gets rebuilt, I'll be setting up a whole new classroom. Enjoy this one for now! :)

-Georgia

No comments:

Post a Comment